Postdoctoral Fellows and Research Specialists
- Yuliya M. Medvedeva, PhD, 2003-2006, currently, Dr. Medvedeva is a Postdoctoral Scholar in the Department of Neurology at the University of California at Irvine
- Katrin Schnizler, PhD, 2006-2008, currently, Dr. Schnizler is a Research Investigator at the Technical University of Rhine Westfalia in Aachen.
- Man-Su Kim, PhD, 2009-2010, received a two-year Predoctoral Fellowship from the American Heart Association. Currently an Assistant Professor in the College of Pharmacy, Inje University, Republic of Korea
- Leonid P. Shutov, PhD, 2007-2015
- Aswini Gnanasekaran, PhD, 2013-2017
- Jacob Rysted, PhD, 2019-2020, currently a Postdoctoral Research Scholar at the University of Iowa
- Zhihong Lin, PhD, 2012-2021, currently at Ohio State University
- Robert Dallapiazza, M.D./Ph.D, 2004
- Pat Houlihan, Ph.D, 2006-2013, appointed for 2007-09 to a T32 NIH training grant entitled “Predoctoral training in Pharmacological Sciences”; In December 2009 received a two-year Predoctoral Fellowship from the American Heart Association. Currently, is a Postdoctoral Scientist at Harvard University, HHMI (Mentor Dr. Clapham).
- Andrew Slupe, M.D./Ph.D, 2008
- Mathew Yorek, M.S., 2009-2012
- Jason Ulrich, Ph.D, 2009-2012, received a 3-year NRSA fellowship from the NIH/NIMH. Currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO.
- Erin Reinl, Ph.D, 2011
- Raeesa Gupte, Ph.D, 2011
- Charles Warwick, Ph.D, 2012-2017, received a 2-year position (2013-2015) on a T32 NIH training grant “Predoctoral Training in Pharmacological Sciences”; In July 2016 received a two-year award from the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America Foundation (PhRMA).
- Rachel Genova, M.D./Ph.D, 2013
- Alex Petrucci, Ph.D, 2017
- Jacob Rysted, PhD, 2013-2018
- Anne Hao
- Marie Pattschull